If, like us, you love to travel and want to see more of our beautiful world this year, but the budget is a bit tight – then we recommend that you get yourself over to The Travel Expo, which is South Africa’s largest travel show – and some incredible deals and savings on your next holiday are on offer!
The dates to diarise are 9th and 10th of February and the venue is The Ticketpro Dome in Northriding and entrance is only R 50 per person, while kids under 18 get in free.
You can get your hands on the best deals and biggest savings of the year, with exclusive offers from airlines, cruise liners, resorts and hotels, tour and adventure companies, tourism boards and much more. If you’re travelling anywhere in 2019 you don’t want to miss this show.
A number of leading travel industry experts will be available over the course of the weekend to showcase their products and answer any questions that you may have, and you can expect around 200 exhibitors in attendance as well.
What you can look forward to:
- Save on world wide flights to some top class destinations – great specials,
- Discounted local and international holiday packages for couples, or families,
- Meet some of the best Tour Operators and learn more about your bucket list destinations,
- Cruising is fun! Great discounts on world wide sea cruises as well,
- Get some great ski holiday ideas,
- Book your honeymoon and save … and much more!
There is literally something for the whole family at The Travel Expo this year. Bring the kids along, as they will be setting up a free play area for the little ones, that will have loads of activities such as sand art, face painting and Lego to keep the kids entertained while you shop for amazing Travel Expo deals.
To sweeten the deal – The Travel Expo will also allow you the chance to win a share of over R 750k in travel prizes such as flights, holidays, hotel stays, tours, cruises and more.
Find out more info about The Travel Expo right here…